Forex Traders UK

Instant Funding

Introduction

Don’t like Evaluations? Then our instant funding program is for you! You’ll start on a live account and any earnings will be split with you from day one. We offer 4 funding amounts ranging between £10,000 to £70,000 where you will receive instantly 25% of the amount and the remaining 75% once you’ve hit your first target.

With this program we give professional traders a fast track to a fully funded live account.

Things to remember:

01

5% stop out

All our programs come with a fixed equity stop out level. Once the account equity level get below this fixed stop out bar, we will close all running trades and disable trading and access. The stop out level is a fixed value for each funding level, this means that any profit which is been made by the trader increases the loss allowance.

02

Up to 1:30 leverage

On our low risk program you’ll get 1:10 leverage and on our aggressive program the leverage is set at 1:30

03

Accelerated growth

You will get 25% of the funding amount once you’ve signed up instantly. Once you’ve hit your first milestone target, you’ll then get the remaining 75%. We will double the funding amount every-time you hit your target up to £1,000,000

04

You invoice us, we pay you

Once you’re trading in level 2 or higher, you can request you profit share at any time as long as your share is £150+

05

No trading restrictions

Trade your way, your size, your time. We do not limit the way you can trade. We do recommend that you maintain consistency and focus on risk management as it is important for long term success.

Program benefits

Accelerated growth and profit share

Forex Traders UK enables Accelerated Growth in your trading account. You can trade up to £1,000,000 of our capital, doubling your monetary funding each time you hit a milestone. This accelerated funding gives you access to far more advantages within the trading market, and you benefit from the potential for even more earnings.

This huge, augmented growth is unheard of and would not be possible when trading your own capital. You get to keep up  to 80% of your profits, so with increased capital, you are able to accelerate your profits as well!

Funding Levels

Program levelFunding balanceMilestone targetMaximum lossLeverageProfit SplitMax Stoploss
Level 1£2,500£250£1251:1050/50£38
Level 2£10,000£1,000£5001:1050/50£150
Level 3£20,000£2,000£1,0001:1060/40£300
Level 4£40,000£4,000£2,0001:1060/40£600
Level 5£80,000£8,000£4,0001:1070/30£1,200
Level 6£160,000£16,000£8,0001:1070/30£2,400
Level 7£320,000£32,000£16,0001:1080/20£4,800
Level 8£640,000£64,000£32,0001:1080/20£9,600
Level 9£1,000,000N/A£50,0001:1080/20£15,000
Program levelFunding balanceMilestone targetMaximum lossLeverageProfit SplitMax Stoploss
Level 1£7,500£750£3751:1050/50£113
Level 2£30,000£3,000£1,5001:1050/50£450
Level 3£60,000£6,000£3,0001:1060/40£900
Level 4£120,000£12,000£6,0001:1060/40£1,800
Level 5£240,000£24,000£12,0001:1070/30£3,600
Level 6£480,000£48,000£24,0001:1070/30£7,200
Level 7£960,000£96,000£48,0001:1080/20£14,400
Level 8£1,000,000N/A£50,0001:1080/20£15,000
Program levelFunding balanceMilestone targetMaximum lossLeverageProfit SplitMax Stoploss
Level 1£10,000£1,000£5001:1050/50£150
Level 2£40,000£4,000£2,0001:1050/50£600
Level 3£80,000£8,000£4,0001:1060/40£1,200
Level 4£160,000£16,000£8,0001:1060/40£2,400
Level 5£320,000£32,000£16,0001:1070/30£4,800
Level 6£640,000£64,000£32,0001:1070/30£9,600
Level 7£1,000,000N/A£50,0001:1080/20£15,000
Program levelFunding balanceMilestone targetMaximum lossLeverageProfit SplitMax Stoploss
Level 1£17,500£1,750£8751:1050/50£263
Level 2£70,000£7,000£3,5001:1050/50£1,050
Level 3£140,000£14,000£7,0001:1060/40£2,100
Level 4£280,000£28,000£14,0001:1060/40£4,200
Level 5£560,000£56,000£28,0001:1070/30£8,400
Level 6£1,000,000N/A£50,0001:1080/20£15,000
Program levelFunding balanceMilestone targetMaximum lossLeverageProfit SplitMax Stoploss
Level 1£2,500£625£1251:3050/50Not required
Level 2£10,000£2,500£5001:3050/50Not required
Level 3£20,000£5,000£1,0001:3060/40Not required
Level 4£40,000£10,000£2,0001:3060/40Not required
Level 5£80,000£20,000£4,0001:3070/30Not required
Level 6£160,000£40,000£8,0001:3070/30Not required
Level 7£320,000£80,000£16,0001:3080/20Not required
Level 8£640,000£160,000£32,0001:3080/20Not required
Level 9£1,000,000N/A£50,0001:3080/20Not required
Program levelFunding balanceMilestone targetMaximum lossLeverageProfit SplitMax Stoploss
Level 1£7,500£1,875£3751:3050/50Not required
Level 2£30,000£7,500£1,5001:3050/50Not required
Level 3£60,000£15,000£3,0001:3060/40Not required
Level 4£120,000£30,000£6,0001:3060/40Not required
Level 5£240,000£60,000£12,0001:3070/30Not required
Level 6£480,000£120,000£24,0001:3070/30Not required
Level 7£960,000£240,000£48,0001:3080/20Not required
Level 8£1,000,000N/A£50,0001:3080/20Not required
Program levelFunding balanceMilestone targetMaximum lossLeverageProfit SplitMax Stoploss
Level 1£10,000£2,500£5001:3050/50Not required
Level 2£40,000£10,000£2,0001:3050/50Not required
Level 3£80,000£20,000£4,0001:3060/40Not required
Level 4£160,000£40,000£8,0001:3060/40Not required
Level 5£320,000£80,000£16,0001:3070/30Not required
Level 6£640,000£160,000£32,0001:3070/30Not required
Level 7£1,000,000N/A£50,0001:3080/20Not required
Program levelFunding balanceMilestone targetMaximum lossLeverageProfit SplitMax Stoploss
Level 1£17,500£4,375£8751:3050/50Not required
Level 2£70,000£17,500£3,5001:3050/50Not required
Level 3£140,000£35,000£7,0001:3060/40Not required
Level 4£280,000£70,000£14,0001:3060/40Not required
Level 5£560,000£140,000£28,0001:3070/30Not required
Level 6£1,000,000N/A£50,0001:3080/20Not required

Choose your funding program

Instant funding ⓘ

£2,500
£7,500

£10,000

£17,500

Target ⓘ

10%

Absolute drawdown ⓘ

5%

Leverage ⓘ

1:10

Maximum time ⓘ

90 days

Profit split ⓘ

Up to 80%

Guaranteed funding ⓘ

£1,000,000

One time payment ⓘ

Instant funding ⓘ

£2,500
£7,500

£10,000

£17,500

Target ⓘ

25%

Absolute drawdown ⓘ

All our funded accounts come with a fixed equity stop out level. Once the account equity level gets below this fixed stop out bar, we will close all running trades and disable trading and access. The stop out level is a fixed value for each funding level, this means that any profit which has been made by the trader increases the loss allowance.

5%

Leverage ⓘ

1:30

Maximum time ⓘ

90 days

Profit split ⓘ

Up to 80%

Guaranteed funding ⓘ

£1,000,000

One time payment ⓘ

All our funded accounts come with a fixed equity stop out level. Once the account equity level gets below this fixed stop out bar, we will close all running trades and disable trading and access. The stop out level is a fixed value for each funding level, this means that any profit which has been made by the trader increases the loss allowance.