Forex Traders UK


Trade up to £1,000,000 of our capital in 7 simple steps

The road to £1 million of capital

At Forex Traders UK, we like to make trading easy and transparent. That is why we do not complicate our program with demos, exams, and assessments. What you see is what you get, and when you show us profits, we provide you with more capital.

The 7 steps towards trading £1,000,000 of our capital are as follows:

1. Define your trading style and trading budget

Begin with a trading budget of up to £70,000. When we set up your trading account, you receive access to 25% of your trading budget, and you can begin trading immediately.

2. Focus on your profit target

We set a profit target of 10% (low-risk traders) to 25% (aggressive traders). Once your profit target is hit, you will receive access to the remaining 75% of your trading budget. Hit your profit target again, and you reach the next funding level and receive more trading capital!

3. Watch your stop out level

Losses can occur, which is why we implement a fixed stop out level in order to minimize our risks. Once your FX trading account equity value is below this level, all running trades will automatically close.

4. Use your account leverage to your maximum benefit

Use your leverage to gain increased exposure. Your maximum leverage is set at 1:10 (low-risk traders) to 1:30 (aggressive traders), depending on your trading style. This means you can make trades of up to £700,000 to £2,100,000 from the very beginning.

5. Keep your maximum stop loss in mind

When you have successfully begun trading, we apply a maximum stop loss to avoid repeated profit loss. This does not apply to aggressive traders, but low-risk traders must keep in mind the maximum stoploss of 1.5%.

6. Reach your goals as quickly as possible

Time and optimization are both of the essence in Forex trading, which is why you must reach higher funding levels as quickly as possible. When trading with your first level of funding, you must reach your profit target within 90 days. When you achieve future funding levels, you will have no time limit.

7. Grow to the next funding levels

When you reach your profit target, you will receive a capital 4x greater than your initial capital. For every funding level thereafter, the upscaling growth is twice your current capital. As a beginner, you can grow your account to reach £1,000,000 in capital in just 6 to 9 levels by showing us a consistent profit.

It's as simple as that!

Ready to get funded today?

Once you have familiarised yourself with our rules get funded within 5 minutes!

All our funded accounts come with a fixed equity stop out level. Once the account equity level gets below this fixed stop out bar, we will close all running trades and disable trading and access. The stop out level is a fixed value for each funding level, this means that any profit which has been made by the trader increases the loss allowance.